Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I learn...

(note: last photography blog post)



How I would learn from my experience in photography is way BEYOND what I was expecting. All the experiences that I've been through, all the troubles I'm enduring, I will really miss every micro-second of my life. Today, I've learned more and I'm very eager to learn more.



Aside from the technical stuff that I study in photgraphy, shutter and aperture and all that jazz, I also learned that what I see will be immortalized to others. I laso learned that there are also things that are not seen by others. It is our job as photographers to make people see things that are unaware to them. I also learned the most is that it's not the camera that makes the photographer but the photographer himself. For once, I never regret using my digital camera during my adventures, even thogh it's not a DSLR. I will always learn from that experience, and by one day, when I finally have my very own DSLR, I will reminisce my experiences and learn from them and cherish them always.

First day of class, I was late, but Sir Evans let me in. Let the learning begin. Suddenly, I would never expect this much from him. Of all teachers, Sir Evans was able to understand my culture. He's very tolerant of my culture and tries to help others understand about me. There fore, I consider Sir Evans a very wise mentor and a role model to me.

I don't know what's gonna happen after this, after Lansad, after the trips... everything. All I know is that after this moment, I'll be more prepared to learn more, to see more, and to explore more. I thank Sir Evans for being someone to look up and turn to for us. I also thank my friends for always being with me when I'm on a breakdown. Thank you all, I will never forget.

We will see each other again... until our next click.

No comments:

Post a Comment