Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Lines from "3 Idiots"...

(note: All lines listed are translated into English.)




10. "Meet Kilobyte, Megabyte, and their mother Gigabyte. Have a click, this family doesn't bite..." - Millimeter (introducing the dogs to Farhan)


9. "I'm fine with Fafda or Khakhra, but your name 'Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad'. Yuck!" - Pia


8. "Pray undress, or he'll do 'urine-expulsion' on you..." - Chatur


7. "I didn't do it... Raju?" - Chatur


6. Chatur: I'm Vice-presdient of Rockledge Corporation and he... A for Apple, B for Ball
     Raju: D for Donkey





5.  ViruS: Shave?
     Farhan/Raju: No, sir.
     ViruS: Then, get lost.


4. "Your friend fails, you feel bad... Your friend tops, you feel worse..." - Farhan


3. Pia: Do you love someone?
    Rancho: Yes.
    Pia: Who?
    Rancho: YOU.


2. "Everything is fair in Love and War, and this is World War... 3!" - Viru Sahastrabuddhe (ViruS)


1. "Aal izz well!" - Rancho

24 comments:

  1. Librarian:I am the librarian, I am in the permanent staff...
    ViruS: Congratulations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie fatima C. TamayoAugust 16, 2011 at 6:29 PM

    you should dump your fears or you'll regret it on your deathbed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. exams? we have many . but father? only one .

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL
    i love his movie guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raju - S for screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do your Passion your Profession then your Work will become PLAY!!!!!!! xD by Farhan Qureshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS MOVIE VERY MUCH.....!
    I WATCHED IT 6X ALREADY :))


    (RAINNE0529)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It isn't suicide, it's murder-Pia, Rancho;
    This is a college, not a pressure cooker- Rancho

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 idiots .... the best movie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This movie was very inspiring and best movie ever ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Discovered Indian movies. This one if made in the US would get an Oscar. Wonderful story and great characters. Examples to follow in life!!!!!!!

    I study not to be affluent but to be accomplished. Great line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it so much !! nka-ilang panuod na ako dito .. very inspiring .. a lot of moral lessons we can get .. favorite :">

    ReplyDelete
  13. Raju: God! I will burn 1000 incense sticks just do me 1 favor... DELETE VIRUS! Burn Virus in hell!
    Rancho: Do you think God is a contract killer?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this movie
    'In that case Mr Raju Rastogi, can you tell us how the induction motor starts?'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brrooooommmmm ..... broommmmmm brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom xDD hahahaha - raju

      Delete
  15. 3 Idiots is my fab film but i hate the person who have created this page

    ReplyDelete
  16. 3 Idiots is my fab film but i hate the guy who created this page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love this movie. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gil dijon sept.22 2013 at 6:44

    I'm haapy 2 see,3 idiots

    ReplyDelete
  19. GOD..PLEASE DELETE VIRUS ...RAJU

    ReplyDelete
  20. VIRU: if you were studying all night then tell us how a motor engine starts
    RAJU: Vroom vrooom vroom vrooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  21. the best movie ever .. i love the characters esp. raju

    ReplyDelete
  22. This movie depicts R-E-A-L-I-T-Y!
    Giving me more reason to live life. As what they say on the movie 'Compete or die". I really love the movie. Genius are the people behind it.

    ReplyDelete