Monday, December 20, 2010

Sorrows

I WANTED TO SCREAM...
Knowing that my sorrows won't go away like a severe case of pink eye, I don't actually know how am I going to live with all this crap frankly because nobody care what I feel inside and believed that I lived in a world full of selfish jerks who think they can rule the day and can step on the weak whenever they can.


What I feel inside my heart right now is like being flogged with an iron crowbar that not only breaks my spine and loses more but it also beat the frickin' living hell out of my soul. I wanted to scream so that I don't have to put up with all my pains so that I would live forever in God's eternal, loving hands.

I WANTED TO CRY...
I felt so helpless that nobody would actually help me. I only have God who can comfort me better than a mortal. I wanted to cry so that I can feel God's everlasting love, that he would take me by the hand when I pass away. It's only God that makes me feel safe and right when I get stepped down. Only God can protect me, and ONLY God can save me.

I WANTED TO GRIEVE...
To ask why do I have to suffer like this. What did I ever done to them to deserve this? I was being myself as all, a carefree optimistic soul craving for a new day. I am a victim but nobody acknowledges me as one, not even once in my whole life. At least, only God understands me. Can any mortal ever feel sorry for me in my pain??? This is the problem with society nowadays, they only think of themselves and never others, that's why wars are being provoked. Whatever happened to the concept of "men and women for others"? Does this suppose to happen, after we graduate, we forget about the pain of others and become total selfish freaks??? What happened?

When I feel pain inside me (my heart and soul), I think about God. I imagined that only He can protect me, never have to kicked and stepped over. A time that I can be safe and right.

To those who oppress, you cannot hide your sins from God forever.

But to me I now put my trust in God, because whenever I'm down, only God can heal my wounds.

      "It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces towards East or West; but it is righteousness―to believe in Allah and the Last Day and the Angels and the Book and the Messengers; to spend of your substance out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans for the needy, for the wayfarer for those who ask and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer and practise regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient in pain (or suffering) and adversity and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth the God-fearing." – Al-Baqara:177
God, make me feel safe. I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment