Monday, July 4, 2011

SLR and Me

(note: second photography blog post...)

When I got introduced to the SLR camera, I thought that it would be easy for me to use it... but it's not.

At first, it was difficult because of first, that the film would be destroyed when the camera opens, also that subjects are very limited. No flowers, no trees, no cars, no classmates, no groupmates, and definitely... NO SIR EVANS!

However, despite of this, we were able to learn how to use it over time because we knew that it's not the camera that is the problem, it's how you take. That's what I learned when i saw the outcome of the pictures. And boy, do I learn my lesson???

But then again, I was able to learn how to use it, and I learned that always know where you're taking it because a picture cannot be erased for a lifetime.

*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment